Handmade with Love & Aloha
Meet the Artist
Debra creates one of a kind original artwork jewelry using inspiration from Mother Nature's pallet of colors and the beauty of her garden island home, Kauai, as well as her traveling adventures.
Creating abstract acrylic paintings, she then turns them into wearable works of art. Each piece of Drift Away Studio jewelry has a tiny piece of a larger painting individually hand set inside making it truly unique and one of a kind.
WHERE TO FIND DRIFT AWAY STUDIO PRODUCTS
* The Aloha Boutique - 170 Water Street, Plymouth, MA
* The Aloha Boutique - 117 Main Street, Kingston, MA
* Hawaiian Artisans Gallery - Coconut Grove Marketplace, Kapaa, HI
* Hawaiian Artisans Gallery - Old Koloa Town, Koloa Road, Koloa, HI
* Herbs & Oddities - 300 South CM Allen Parkway, San Marcos, TX
* Mono Mono Boutique - 8 Snow Road, Marshfield, MA
* Painted Daisies - 679 Route 6A, Sandwich, MA
* Reigning Cats & Dogs Boutique - 107 East Davis Street, Culpeper, VA
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with questions, comments, wholesale inquires or requests for special orders.
Contact us at
For Wholesale purchasing go to my Faire site at